Saturday, February 5, 2011

Welcome Gwen!

GWEN!!!
Guess What! My mom surprised me with a new doll! When Chrissa was out, I really wanted Gwen. My mom surprised me yesterday with her! Apparently, she bought her her in 2009 when she was still out, but she wanted to wait for something really significant to give her to me! So yesterday, when I broke my hand sledding, OW! She gave her to me as a get well soon present. Luckily, I broke my left hand and I am right handed. That means I can still blog, but it is really hard to take pictures. If I post pictures of Gwen they might not be of good quality. By the way, please enter my contest. It closes Feb. 25! 

4 comments:

  1. Aw that is SO sad that you broke your left hand. :( I'm right handed too! Gwen is really pretty. I would enter your contest, but I can't find my cord to upload pictures plus I have no clue how to upload pictures. When i do upload pictures my dad does it for me. Don't upload pictures if you can't. But when your hand gets better maybe you could take a picture of Gwen. If you want to.
    Get well soon.....
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen's an AWESOME doll, and I'm glad you finally recieved her! I hope you have fun with her, even though your hand is broken. :(

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE(d) Gwen! She is really pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not use bad language or texting symbols or abbreviations. Otherwise, have fun!