Saturday, February 12, 2011

Interview With Caelen!

 I did an online interview with Caelen (Caelen 12) a few weeks ago. Here are her responses!

1.What is your favorite American Girl Doll? 
2.What do you think the new historical character will be like? 
3.When did you get your first AG doll? 
4.How many dolls do you hope to have in the future?
5.What is your favorite doll accessory? 
6.What is your favorite piece of doll furniture? 
7.How old were you when you got your first doll? 
8.What do you think of Ag retiring dolls? 
9.What doll do you think is just like you? 

1. My favorite AG doll is Julie.
2. I think the new historical will be somewhere a little after Rebecca's time and her father was a worker on the 'Titanic" be he didn't survive.
3. I got my first AG doll on the first day of school, 2008.
4. I found out about AG dolls when I was watching Jon and Kate Plus 8.
5. In the future I wish to have 10-15 dolls.
6. I would have to say...
Ruthie's accessories.
7. Samantha's bed.
8. I think I was 5.
9. Well I don't really like it but it's for the best, but it also matters which doll they do retire.
10. JLY #25 and I have her, but I think Rebecca Rubin too!



 

4 comments:

Please do not use bad language or texting symbols or abbreviations. Otherwise, have fun!