Saturday, January 22, 2011

Contact Me!

If any of you ever want to contact me you can contact me at my e-mail address. It is dancegirlabc@yahoo.com I hope to be recieving lots of letters from you! Also, my mom and I discused sending Nicki to the doll hospital. My mom said she would pay for it if I really wanted to send her. i thought about it, and then I remebered. My best friend sent her doll in but never got her back!  My mom said she would hang out with me all day so we could fix her. I already brushed out her hair, It took a half hour! I will post pictures soon.

7 comments:

  1. She realy never got her back?Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have never had an issue when our girls went to the doll hospital .. many of my nieces dolls have had to go in because of being slept with for months and taken every where and we have not had an issue .. we love the hospital .. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do a contact me page or post it on the side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I will make a page for my contact info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Slim! Could you follow my blog? Go to thedollsoflilypadmeadow.blogspot.com Also, Vote on my poll.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not use bad language or texting symbols or abbreviations. Otherwise, have fun!