Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bad News

I am soooooooooo sorry! I have not posted in over a week! With getting back to school and everything, my life has been very hectic. I have some bad news for you, girls. Nicki may have to go to the American Girl Doll Hospital! Yesterday as I was french braiding her hair, my doll brush got stuck in it! Before I knew it her hair was a frizzy mess that I could not even brush through! My mom is still at work so I will have to see if I can send her later. I am so sad! I don't know how am going to live without her for two of three weeks! :( But on the bright side, I had to do a presentation today at school. I had to do a how to presentation on how to french braid. (the brush got stuck when I was practicing on Nicki!) So, I got to bring Kailey to school to demonstrate! How cool is that! Nicki wants to say bye before she leaves!

3 comments:

  1. Bye Nicki!Also,Slim,how do you fix the time on blogger?Do you or ANYBODY else know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Rachel, I don't know how to fix it but I am going to try and figure it out. I will comment on your most recent post if figure it out and tell you how to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay,thanks.I get up early and I don't want people thinking I'm posting at 4:30!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not use bad language or texting symbols or abbreviations. Otherwise, have fun!