Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So Sorry! and Geting my cast off!!

I am so sorry. I feel like I am posting less and less often. I am a serious dancer. (you may have noticed by my email address) I got my cast off a few days ago! Since I just got my cast off, I can dance and compete again. YAY!! We have a competition Friday so I have practice everyday this week!! I do competitions about once every one or two months. I will announce the winners of my contest tomorrow. I only got three entries, but that's enough for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place right? I will email you your prizes once I decide the winner. The snow at my house is almost gone. 
That means.....................................

Spring Pictures!!!!

I will start taking pictures tomorrow!


By the way, do you like my blog's new look? I chose it to look springy!

5 comments:

  1. Oops! I spelled getting wrong! Sorry about hat girls!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! now I spelled that wrong! What is happening to me!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that a lot,Slim.It's so annoying!Yes,I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your new blog look!

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new blog look too!
    Did you get my entry??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new background and congrats on getting your cast off!

    -Ceara
    cearadancer.blogspot.com
    dalyreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please do not use bad language or texting symbols or abbreviations. Otherwise, have fun!